`Back the Blue Night` set for Firestone 600 on Aug. 27
Police officers and first responders will be honored with free addmission to the Firestone 600 Verizon IndyCar Series race at Texas Motor Speedway on Aug. 27.
All police and first responders with a badge and/or proper identification and a guest will be offered a free general admission ticket to the race.
The race is the continuation of the June 11 event that was suspended by rain after 71 of the scheduled 248 laps had been completed. James Hinchcliffe of Schmidt Peterson Motorsports will lead the field at the restart.
The speedway is also offering $1 hot dogs and $1 Coca-Cola beverages. All frontstretch seating will be general admission and priced at $28 for adults and $10 for kids 10 and under.
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Christian Benteke: Liverpool reject Crystal Palace bid of £30m
- Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette `won`t refuse offers`
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation