Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette has hinted he would be happy to move away from Ligue 1 side, Lyon, provided the offer is right.
Last month, Arsenal saw a bid in the region of £30m for Lacazette rejected by the French Ligue 1 club, although they remain interested in signing the striker, according to Sky Sources.
However, after scoring a hat-trick in his side`s 3-0 win over Nancy, the 25-year-old said he would be happy to leave the club for pastures new.
"If there are offers that can`t be refused, I`d like to not refuse them," Lacazette told CANAL+, when asked whether he would consider moving on from Lyon.
But Lacazette later added that he was happy to stay in Ligue 1 if a suitable offer was not made by any prospective suitors.
"But I`m very comfortable at Lyon. The proof was there today that I was in the right state of mind," he explained.
"I scored three goals - I`m pleased. With my teammates, everything is going well. So for me all is well."
Arsene Wenger splashed out £30m on Swiss international Granit Xhaka earlier on the summer, but has failed to add any other big name signings since then, with many Arsenal fans calling for him to add to the squad further.
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Christian Benteke: Liverpool reject Crystal Palace bid of £30m
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to meet with press at Watkins Glen NASCAR race