The Singapore Slammers have won the International Premier League title after a 26-21 win over the Indian Aces.
World No 4 Stan Wawrinka played a key role in the Slammers victory as he defeated Bernard Tomic in the singles set before successfully teaming up with Marcelo Melo in the doubles.
Carlos Moya had earlier made a winning start for Singapore, defeating Fabrice Santoro in the legends set, while Belinda Bencic increased the Slammers advantage when she beat Svetlana Kuznetsova in their singles clash.
But the Aces closed the deficit when Rohan Bopanna and Sania Mirza defeated Dustin Brown and Karolina Pliskova in the mixed doubles.
With just two sets remaining, Wawrinka was firstly too strong for Tomic and then combined well with Melo to spark scenes of celebration.
Wawrinka said: "It was great. Also for me the first time in the IPTL. I just came the last few matches here, helping the team.
"They did an amazing job in two weeks to bring the team there and I was happy to play with the No 1 player here Marcelo, he`s a good friend, so it was great in the doubles today."
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Christian Benteke: Liverpool reject Crystal Palace bid of £30m
- Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette `won`t refuse offers`
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation