Roger Federer guided the UAE Royals to victory over Singapore Slammers in his final match in this year`s International Premier Tennis League.
The world No 3 faced fellow Swiss player Stan Wawrinka in the decisive singles set and claimed a 6-4 win to complete a narrow 27-23 win for the Royals.
Federer, who had earlier secured a win with Daniel Nestor in the doubles set, was glad to end his long-wait for a first victory in the tournament.
"I had a great time in the IPTL last year, and that`s why I`m back," he told the IPTL`s official website.
"It`s a great format, the team atmosphere is great. It`s nice that even if you lose, they don`t let you go down in a hole.
"It`s nice to know that even if you lose, you have a strong bench out there.
"It`s my first time here in Singapore. The crowd was fantastic tonight. It`s nice that they came out to support me tonight, and I`m happy to be able to win here, having lost seven of my opening sets in a row this IPTL season!"
The IPTL concludes in Singapore on Sunday, live from midday on Sky Sports 5 HD at 8am, or watch without a contract on NOW TV.
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Christian Benteke: Liverpool reject Crystal Palace bid of £30m
- Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette `won`t refuse offers`
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation