Manchester City have signed 19-year-old Ukraine midfielder Oleksandr Zinchenko from FC Ufa.
The teenager played for Ukraine at Euro 2016, featuring in all three group games before his country`s elimination.
Ukraine failed to score a goal in Group C as they lost to Germany, Northern Ireland and Poland.
Zinchenko becomes City`s fourth signing under new boss Pep Guardiola, following the captures of Ilkay Gundogan, Aaron Mooy and Nolito.
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Christian Benteke: Liverpool reject Crystal Palace bid of £30m
- Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette `won`t refuse offers`
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation