Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has sent defender Mamadou Sakho home early from Liverpool`s pre-season tour of the US.
It emerged in a club video that Sakho arrived late for the flight to the US and the Telegraph reports Klopp has taken disciplinary action against him.
The club have not confirmed this, saying the France defender will get treatment for an Achilles injury.
France international Sakho, 26, this month had a doping case against him dismissed by Uefa.
He had been eligible for the French Euro 2016 squad after serving a provisional 30-day suspension for testing positive for a type of fat burner in March, but was left out by manager Didier Deschamps.
In the video, filmed on Liverpool`s tour of Alcatraz Island in San Francisco, Sakho interrupts manager Klopp during an interview and asks: "How long do you think you can live here?"
The 49-year-old German replies: "I don`t have to think about that - you should. Only one of us turned up late for departure from Liverpool. It was you."
Sakho joined Liverpool for £18m from Paris St-Germain in 2013 and has made 55 appearances for the Premier League side.
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Christian Benteke: Liverpool reject Crystal Palace bid of £30m
- Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette `won`t refuse offers`
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation