Liverpool have rejected an offer worth £30m from Crystal Palace for striker Christian Benteke.
The bid of £23m up front plus £7m in add-ons follows a previous offer of £25m, which was turned down.
Benteke, 25, has fallen out of favour at Liverpool since boss Jurgen Klopp took over last October, starting only eight league games.
He joined the Reds for £32.5m in July 2015 under former boss Brendan Rodgers and has scored 10 goals.
Benteke has indicated he will seek to leave if not in Klopp`s plans.
Palace sold winger Yannick Bolasie for £25m to Premier League rivals Everton on Monday.
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette `won`t refuse offers`
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to meet with press at Watkins Glen NASCAR race