Hosts England will face world champions Australia, New Zealand and Bangladesh in Group A of the 2017 Champions Trophy.
Defending champions India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and South Africa have been drawn in Group B.
World Twenty20 champions West Indies will not take part because they were ranked outside the top eight sides at the cut-off point in September 2015.
Fifteen matches will be held at Cardiff, Edgbaston and The Oval.
England open the tournament against Bangladesh at The Oval on 1 June, with the final held at the same venue on 18 June.
England hosted the most recent Champions Trophy in 2013, when they lost to India in the final.
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Christian Benteke: Liverpool reject Crystal Palace bid of £30m
- Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette `won`t refuse offers`
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation