Bernhard Langer won a record fifth Player of the Year title on the PGA Champions Tour after another dominant year with the seniors.
The two-time Masters champion Langer won the Senior Players Championship major and the San Antonio Championship earlier this year as he claimed another Jack Nicklaus Award, adding to the previous trophies he colleted in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2014.
"I`m thrilled to be voted by my peers as the Player of the Year," Langer said after pipping four nominees including Colin Montgomerie to the prize.
"The Jack Nicklaus Award is a very meaningful achievement in my career, and to have now won it five times is certainly pretty special.
There are so many great players on the Champions Tour and it has become so competitive. This honour is something I don`t take for granted."
Langer, who had 13 top-10 finishes in 19 starts this season and finished in the top 10 at all five senior majors, also won the season-long Charles Schwab Cup as top tour points earner for a record third time after winning in 2010 and 2014.
The German also won the Arnold Palmer Award as the tour`s leading money winner for a record seventh time as he surpassed $2 million (£1.3m) in season earnings for the seventh time.
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Christian Benteke: Liverpool reject Crystal Palace bid of £30m
- Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette `won`t refuse offers`
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation