Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says the continuing debate over his future at the club "is becoming a farce".
The Gunners are in danger of ending the season without a trophy after Watford knocked the defending champions out of the FA Cup on Sunday.
The loss means Arsenal have won just one game in their past seven.
"The next game is always a big challenge and you are always in the middle of a drama," said Wenger. "It is becoming a farce."
Arsenal`s season looked very healthy just a few weeks ago. They were top of the Premier League on 4 January and fighting for silverware in two cup competitions.
But they have won only two of their past nine league games and now lie third, eight points behind leaders Leicester City and six behind north London rivals Tottenham.
They are also heading out of the Champions League. They were beaten 2-0 at home by Barcelona in the first leg of their last-16 tie and travel to the Nou Camp on Wednesday.
"What is going on at the moment is very, very difficult to take for the players, but judge us at the end of the season," said Wenger.
"We have come to the end of a very, very long run in the FA Cup, so it is very sad, but we want now to focus on the next game."
Wenger, who has been in charge since 1996, has come under increasing pressure from Gunners fans upset with the club`s poor form.
But the 66-year-old Frenchman said: "Arsenal has lost games before in history and we will lose again in the future. We will stick together and cope with it and prepare for the next one with complete belief.
"Supporters stand behind the club and we want to fight until the end of the season for every single game."
- Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez to have Arsenal medicals
- Hope Solo: USA goalkeeper suspended for six months for `cowards` comment
- Tokyo Olympic medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Rio Olympics 2016: Spectacular closing ceremony as Olympic flag goes to Tokyo
- The bizarre psychology of the bronze medal win
- Rio Olympics 2016: Team GB athlete `robbed` at Games after night out
- Metallica performs national anthem at the Stanley Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Christian Benteke: Liverpool reject Crystal Palace bid of £30m
- Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette `won`t refuse offers`
- 10 Biggest Celebrity ★ Fitness Body Transformation